How to Download Coursepacks
Most coursepacks are free and downloadable directly from our site. Instructors must be registered with us to download coursepacks.
- Find out which coursepack you need to download by referring to this chart.
- Type in your book's title or author in the search bar above.
- Locate your book in the list of search results and click on the "Instructor Resources" link.
- Click on the "Course Management" tab on the right.
- Select the appropriate coursepack for the CMS you are using, and click on the "Download" link.
- if there is no "Download" link, or if you can't find the correct coursepack, email us.
- You will be prompted to log in to your instructor account. Use the same e-mail address and password you use to log into other Bedford/St. Martin's sites. If you don't have an instructor account, enter your e-mail address, select "No, I don't have an account. Sign me up." and click Next. You will be prompted to create an account with us. It will take 3-5 days to verify your instructor status, after which time you may download your coursepack.
For help with downloading and installing your coursepack, visit our Help Center