- Our Story
- Astronomy Biochemistry Biology Chemistry College Success Communication Economics Electrical Engineering English Environmental Science Geography Geology History Mathematics Mathematics: Calculus Music & Theater Nutrition and Health Philosophy & Religion Physics Political Science Psychology Sociology Statistics Value
- Contact Us
Jumpstart your career. Accelerate your influence.
Students are the heart of our work at Macmillan Learning. It’s our mission to help you achieve your fullest potential by partnering with the brightest instructors, researchers, and developers to create best-in-class learning solutions that make an impact.
We‘re hiring superstar students like you to work part-time with Macmillan Learning to help other students on campus do well in their courses. Student Ambassadors will earn valuable career experience while playing a key role in helping your fellow students succeed in their courses. And you’ll have fun too!
We’re doing something special at Macmillan Learning and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
Make an Impact
Macmillan Learning is not an ordinary learning company, and this is not a typical 9 to 5 gig! As a Macmillan Learning Student Ambassador, you will make a difference on your campus by:
- Delivering presentations about Macmillan Learning solutions to faculty and students
- Helping fellow students maximize Macmillan Learning products
- Hosting campus events
- Attending professional development events put on by Macmillan Learning team members
- Sharing your ideas with blogs and vlogs for the world to see!
If you are...
- Outgoing • Ambitious • A natural communicator
- A creative thinker • Organized and reliable
- Genuine in your passion to help students learn
- Well connected on campus and in your community
...this is the role for you!
Benefits of Being a Student Ambassador
We are looking for exemplary students to help us shape the future of learning. Student Ambassadors typically work with us 3-5 hours per week and are paid for the time. Nervous about learning your way around a new company? Don’t worry! Our expert team members will provide you with the training and presentation skills to be a rockstar on campus.
Big picture benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Networking, networking, and more networking: rub shoulders with leaders on the Macmillan team, including sales, marketing, customer experience, product, content, learning science, and more.
- Enhance your already awesome communication skills: you’ll be delivering presentations to your peers each term. You’ll be a pro in no time.
- Get published! Student ambassadors will have the opportunity to contribute written and video blogs on the Macmillan Learning website and social media channels.
- Jumpstart your career development: add your work experience with us to your resume to accelerate your entrance into the professional world!
Who We Are
Macmillan Learning is a North American educational publisher that is a subsidiary of the Holtzbrinck group. We are a privately-held and family-owned organization with a deep commitment to serving students and the education community. Since 1843, the values that have sustained Macmillan— innovation, independence, and a passion for learning and discovery—continue to thrive. Join us as we work toward doing something new, meaningful, and lasting within higher education!