- Our Story
- Astronomy Biochemistry Biology Chemistry College Success Communication Economics Electrical Engineering English Environmental Science Geography Geology History Mathematics Mathematics: Calculus Music & Theater Nutrition and Health Philosophy & Religion Physics Political Science Psychology Sociology Statistics Value
- Contact Us
Do Work That Matters.
Explore the career opportunities that will impact the future of learning.
Love where you work. Work where you live.
211 E. 7th Street, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78701
There’s nothing quite like working in downtown Austin. A look out of the window may reveal local students leading a protest or concertgoers headed to one of the city’s many music festivals. Staff in our Austin office reflect the vibrant culture of Austin and bring creativity and deep knowledge to work projects.
75 Arlington Street, Suite 8000
Boston, MA 02116
Located in the incredible Back Bay, our Boston teams take advantage of proximity to notable destinations such as the Public Gardens and Fenway Park. Home to our Humanities publishing teams, our Boston office reflects a shared desire to publish the best learning materials for students.
One New York Plaza Suite 4500
New York, NY 10004
Located in the bustling Financial District, our Manhattan headquarters embody a modern and refined work space. With an open seating plan designed to encourage collaboration and discussion, our NY-based teams love to tackle the toughest challenges for our instructor and student customers.
100 American Metro Blvd, Suite 109
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Our Hamilton, New Jersey office is home to our sales operations team, inside sales, and high school sales and marketing. Nestled in a picturesque northern New Jersey town, our Hamilton office is quaint and welcoming with a strong team culture.
14903 Pilot Drive
Plymouth, MI 48170
Located outside of Detroit, our newly renovated Plymouth, Michigan office features reclaimed wood walls and an open concept floorplan. Home to our custom publishing teams, our Plymouth office is a hub of publishing innovation and efficiency.
Benefits for you and your family
Regular full-time and qualifying part-time employees and their dependents are eligible for Macmillan benefits, effective on the employee’s date of hire. Macmillan also offers health benefits coverage to qualifying same sex and opposite sex domestic partners (may require additional documentation) of active employees.
- Full medical including vision
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid family leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- STD Supplement policy
- 401(k) with a 50% match for your first 6% contribution
- 100% employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Domestic partner benefits available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Voluntary Supplemental life insurance
- Personal development and skills training programs
- Leadership and managerial development programs
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for summer internships
- Generous paid time off policy, including vacation and sick time off as well as other paid holidays
- Team and corporate events that include significant others
- Employee referral bonus program
- Commuter Program
- Bike Commuter Program
- Awesome locations in Austin, New York, Boston, New Jersey, and Michigan
EEO STATEMENT: Macmillan Learning is a part of the family-owned Holtzbrinck group of companies and is one of the leading educational technology companies. Through deep partnership with the world's best researchers, educators, administrators, and developers,we facilitate teaching and learning opportunities that spark student engagement and improve outcomes. We provide educators with tailored solutions designed to inspire student curiosity and measure progress. Macmillan Learning is comprised of renowned brands including Bedford/St. Martins, W.H. Freeman, Worth Publishers, Sapling Learning, SkyFactor, Intellus Learning, Late Nite Labs, EBI-MAPworks, iclicker, REEF and Hayden-McNeil. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to reflecting a broad representation of differences — race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective-- in our workplace. Bedford Freeman & Worth Publishing Group, LLC d/b/a as Macmillan Learning, has developed an affirmative action program in compliance with the NY Department of Education’s guidance. Portions of the affirmative action program are available for review by applicants and employees by contacting Human Resources at Macmillan Learning.