Do Work That Matters.
Explore the career opportunities that will impact the future of learning.
Macmillan Learning Earns 100% on Human Rights Campaign 2022 Corporate Equality Index
Company designated as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ EqualityPress Release
Macmillan Learning Named "Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion"Press Release
Love where you work. Work where you live.
10900 Stonelake Blvd, Suite 300
Quarry Oaks II
Austin, TX 78759
Austin is a growing and dynamic city attracting generations to live, work, learn, and create. Texas’ capital overlays its frontier history and western culture with contemporary music festivals and technological innovation. Our Austin staff reflects the city’s vibrant multi-faceted culture, bringing creativity and personal expertise to the future of education.
75 Arlington Street, Suite 8000
Boston, MA 02116
Located in the incredible Back Bay, our Boston teams take advantage of proximity to notable destinations such as the Public Gardens and Fenway Park. Home to our Humanities publishing teams, our Boston office reflects a shared desire to publish the best learning materials for students.
New York, NY 10271
Located in the bustling Financial District, our Manhattan headquarters embody a modern and refined work space. With an open seating plan designed to encourage collaboration and discussion, our NY-based teams love to tackle the toughest challenges for our instructor and student customers.
100 American Metro Blvd, Suite 109
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Our Hamilton, New Jersey office is home to our sales operations team, inside sales, and high school sales and marketing. Nestled in a picturesque northern New Jersey town, our Hamilton office is quaint and welcoming with a strong team culture.
14903 Pilot Drive
Plymouth, MI 48170
Located outside of Detroit, our newly renovated Plymouth, Michigan office features reclaimed wood walls and an open concept floorplan. Home to our custom publishing teams, our Plymouth office is a hub of publishing innovation and efficiency.
Benefits for you and your family
Regular full-time and qualifying part-time employees and their dependents are eligible for Macmillan benefits, effective on the employee’s date of hire. Macmillan also offers health benefits coverage to qualifying same sex and opposite sex domestic partners (may require additional documentation) of active employees.
- Medical insurance (PPO & EPO through BlueCross BlueShield, HSA through Health Equity)
- Vision insurance (Blue View Vision)
- Dental insurance (Cigna)
- Medical flexible spending accounts
- Domestic partner benefits available
- 401(k) with a 50% match for your first 6% contribution
- 100% employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Group Accident Insurance
Time Off & Work Life Balance
- Generous paid time off policy and paid holidays
- Paid family leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Supplement policy
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Leadership and managerial development programs
- Personal development and skills training programs
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Mentor Program
- Employee Diversity & Inclusion Council and Subcommittees
- Local volunteer opportunities
- ML Speaker Series
- Employee driven programming opportunities
- Onsite wellness offerings
- Commuter Program
- Bike Commuter Program
- 24-Hour Travel Assistance Services
EEO STATEMENT: Macmillan Learning is a part of the family-owned Holtzbrinck group of companies and is one of the leading educational technology companies. Through deep partnership with the world's best researchers, educators, administrators, and developers,we facilitate teaching and learning opportunities that spark student engagement and improve outcomes. We provide educators with tailored solutions designed to inspire student curiosity and measure progress. Macmillan Learning is comprised of renowned brands including Bedford/St. Martins, W.H. Freeman, Worth Publishers, Sapling Learning, SkyFactor, Intellus Learning, Late Nite Labs, EBI-MAPworks, iclicker, REEF and Hayden-McNeil. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to reflecting a broad representation of differences — race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective-- in our workplace. Bedford Freeman & Worth Publishing Group, LLC d/b/a as Macmillan Learning, has developed an affirmative action program in compliance with the NY Department of Education’s guidance. Portions of the affirmative action program are available for review by applicants and employees by contacting Human Resources at Macmillan Learning.